Vs > Izmail
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Izmail Climate & Distance Between
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Newnan, Ga, Usa
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Balikesir, Turkey
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Wonsan, South Korea
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Reno, Nevada, Usa
Izmail vs Sassandra, Ivory Coast
Izmail vs Tarboro, Nc, Usa
Izmail vs Wonsan, South Korea
Izmail vs Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark
Angra Dos Reis vs Erzincan
Kodiak, Alaska vs Luena
Florina, Macedonia vs Galena, Alaska
Port Alberni, Bc vs Kamenskoe
- The distance between Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa and Izmail, Ukraine is approximately 8,407 km or 5,224 mi.
- To reach Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv in this distance one would set out from Izmail bearing 311° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv bearing 222.7° or SW .
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Izmail has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Izmail is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 1.7 °C (3.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.7 °C (1.3°F) more in Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 561.6 mm (22.1 in) more which is equivalent to 561.6 l/m² (13.78 US gal/ft²) or 5,616,000 l/ha (600,388 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.9° higher in Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv than in Izmail.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv relative to Izmail. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Izmail vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Moncion, Dominican Republic
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Labe, Guinea
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Sukhumi, Georgia
Izmail vs Akita, Japan
Izmail vs Taipei, Taiwan
Izmail vs Kabala, Sierra Leone
Izmail vs Hanoi, Vietnam
Conway, Sc vs Essendon
Tripoli vs Chattanooga, Tn
Salem, In vs Saratov
Maquinchao vs Catalao
Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv vs Izmail Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) NNW
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 184 kms (114.4 miles) NNW
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 163.4 kms (101.5 miles) N
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) NW
- Waverly, Oh, Usa - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) WNW
- Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa - 60.1 kms (37.3 miles) WSW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 60 kms (37.3 miles) S
- Wellsburg, Wv, Usa - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) NNE
- Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) N
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 93.2 kms (57.9 miles) NE
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 152.9 kms (95 miles) ENE
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) ENE
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) ENE
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 31.6 kms (19.6 miles) SE
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) ESE
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) ESE
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) SE
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) SSE
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Izmail