| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv in August is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 102.6mm (4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv:
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) NNW
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 184 kms (114.4 miles) NNW
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 163.4 kms (101.5 miles) N
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) NW
- Waverly, Oh, Usa - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) WNW
- Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa - 60.1 kms (37.3 miles) WSW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 60 kms (37.3 miles) S
- Wellsburg, Wv, Usa - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) NNE
- Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) N
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 93.2 kms (57.9 miles) NE
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 152.9 kms (95 miles) ENE
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) ENE
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) ENE
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 31.6 kms (19.6 miles) SE
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) ESE
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) ESE
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) SE
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) SSE
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) SSE